Sunday, March 25, 2007

Warning

This is for those of you who haven't kept up with the individual blogs some of us have. I've noticed a trend that seems to run in our family that we should all be aware of. Not maintaing our balance. Katy's had the issue, Alyse has, and now so have I. I can tell my own story though.

For those of you who didn't know, I was in a show this past weekend. Gilbert & Sullivan's H.M.S. Pinafore. Too much fun! We're finished as of this afternoon, and I can say it was well worth the time to get back on stage. Anyhow... back to the inability to stay on two feet... OPENING NIGHT. The finale of Act 1. My partner turns, picks me up for a lift, I'm coming down, and my character shoes have no tread. So I fall flat on my back onstage in front of the entire audience. It was amazing! My parents especially loved it - it was reminicent (yes, I know I'm misspelling that - help me) of my senior year in The Mouse that Roared in HS. Thankfully I have the Lindsay ability to laugh at ones' self (what else COULD I do?) and was not seriously injured. New bruise though! Not on my butt this time! Katy, you should congratulate me. =)

Alright. So you've been warned. Watch out for ice, shoes without tread, or just walking around your home. I think we're at a slight disadvantage and need to all be more attentive to this obvious "talent" we possess. And we needed another new post on this blog. =)

CIAO!

1 comment:

Katy said...

I'm so sad I missed it! Did anyone get it on camera? If so, you could win some big bucks from America's Funniest Home Video!