Thursday, October 18, 2007

It's Official

It's official. I'm divorced. Thank you for all the love and support you have all offered these past few years. Family is definitely a strong connection and you all are wonderful! Again, thanks for the love.

School is going well. I'm really enjoying this year and my students, though frustrating at times, are really great kids. My peers are awesome not only as teachers but also as friends. My administration is a great leadership board who care about the KIDS and their TEACHERS. While that includes test scores, it's not all about test scores.

Mary Kay is going to pick up. I'm going to make it pick up. I'm ready to see some positive things come from this company for me, and I'm going to make that happen. Need a makeover? Facial? New products? I'm your gal.

So here I am. Officially single again and honestly happy about it. It's not easy, but it's getting better all the time. Yay for the Beatles. =)

No comments: