Thursday, December 21, 2006

Merry Christmas!

I want to wish all of you a safe, restful, peaceful and joyful Christmas & New Year! I am so thankful to have such a loving family.

I also want to say thank you for taking initiative and making our family blog fun and informative! I love hearing about each of your lives!

Be sure to respond with your favorite Christmas present you're giving or received this Christmas! I won't reveal any family gifts at this time, but I have to say that I LOVE the present Janell & Jessie gave me. I have the collector's edition of Pride & Prejudice. You know, the five hour version with Colin Firth! Andrew knows what I'm talking about. I made him watch it with me once and kept saying, "Andrew, you'll be a better man for it!" Look at him now! I'm right!

I love you all! Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Kate said...

Favorite gift I gave and received was seeing the faces of Stacy and Heidi when Alyse, Mom, Bob, Jeff (Alyse's BF), and myself surprised them with our rendition of "We Wish You a Merry Christmas" - in Minnesota. I think actually being in MN was a bigger surprise than the singing. =)

Katy said...

The best gift other than being around family was definitely the Karaoke Machine. That was a great gift to receive. But the best gift I gave was that of my voice. Hours of amazing singing could be heard throughout our household. Everyone treasured my vocal stylings.