Friday, December 01, 2006

Newest Branches of the Family Tree

O.K. All - Honesty required.

Driving down the highway, Mary Anne and I had a "discussion" about the names of all the grandkids. Of course, she could name them all (but one from your branch George). I was able to name my own two and then began to stumble. I said to her that I bet all the girls, I mean, women of the next generation could name them all. She replied that everyone from our generation could name them too.

No way, I replied. I won't embarrass anyone but myself here; but a quick phone survey confirmed my assertion. Now the test. All generations welcome. Try to name all the newest generation, Angie & Josh's and Alicia and Patrick's excepted. I will be very impressed by any male who can get them all. Chauvinist that I am.

Happy Holiday's to all. Steve

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

okay, noone wants to own up? i will. i can't do it. sorry everyone - i love you all, AND your kids. but remembering names is just not my forte! i know the kids are there...just not necessarily what they are called! happy holidays to everyone (the nameless included!!)!!!
love, stacy

Anonymous said...

Hudson, Tucker, Paige, Jake, soon-to-be little Orender, Piper, soon-to-be little Lindsay, Nolan, Connor, Will, Ashley, Lizzie, Logan, Grace?, Nathan?, Okay..i'm blanking on Laura's kids names.

I tried. Now I have to go back to "work."

love,
katyo

Heidi said...

I have to admit I remembered most names except a couple. Then I cheated and looked them up in Carol's Myrtle Beach spreadsheets. :) What can I say? I'm resourceful.