Saturday, January 27, 2007

Dakota - no, not the state


I GOT A PUPPY! She's 7 mos. old and I've named her Dakota, after the county in MN where I grew up. We call her Coda for short (musical term for those who didn't know that), and she is ADORABLE! Very friendly - I like to call her my cuddlebug. She's all about snuggling up and giving kisses. And chewing her rawhide to smitherings. WOW that dog can chew!

I've got more pics of her on my blog at http://keepingupwithkate.blogspot.com, but here's one for now! =)

If you can't tell, I'm rather excited. She's a cutie!!!

4 comments:

The Lindsay's said...

Dakota-Coda-Cuddlebug. I like that sound of that. Cute dog.

Katy said...

yay! puppies! I love puppies! She is adorable! Are you bringing her skiing?;-)

Kate said...

Only if you can help me find a crate big enough to take her on the plane! She's growing by the minute! =)

Heidi said...

When are you going skiing?