Monday, January 22, 2007

Go Colts!


If anyone was watching the game yesterday, then you saw what an amazing comeback that was. You also probably noticed just how much passion the Colts put into the game. I mean, it's that kind of passion and intensity that wins games....such as the upcoming Superbowl. Katy, bring it on!

GO COLTS!

I think this would be the perfect opportunity to have a little family poll. Respond to my post if you're rooting for the Colts; respond to Katy's post if you're rooting for the Bears (boo). :)

Just for a little motivation, here's a photo of a great team leader.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

bears - sorry heidi.

Kate said...

GO COLTS!!! Lead the way, Payton!
=)

Katy said...

Kate,

You can't cheer for the Colts if you can't even spell the quarterbacks name correctly! It's pEyton. So by default you're cheering for the bears. And trust me, this is better for you ;-)

Anonymous said...

Colt all the way!!!
Bears have been lucky to escape so many times this year...especially against a mediocre Vikings team...did I just say "mediocre Vikings"? Anyway, my prediction: Bears 13 - Colts 38
A blow out!!!
BobG

Heidi said...

Where's Stefan in all this? I know he's a Colts fan? Also, what about Steve Smith? He lived in Indy for several/many years. So that's two more votes for the Colts, I would say. Woo! Go Colts!

steve&maryanne said...

As the senior Hoosier in the family-GO COLTS!!!!!

steve

mary anne abstains from all football issues