Thursday, November 09, 2006

I ain't a playa hata, I'm a playa maker!.It's a Boy!


Team Lindsay,

Alicia and I found out Tuesday that "the player to be named later" in our lives is going to be a boy!

We are excited for this great family he is going to be a part of. The rumor mill has it that Connor is a little nervous now that some of his thunder is going to be stolen (p.s. - he knows he is going to get beat up by this new addition one-day).

The due date is March 16th so be praying for a great continued pregnancy. Alicia is an all-star and is doing fantastic. She is beginning to glow!

2 comments:

Katy said...

Woohoooo! I can't wait! March 16th can't get here fast enough! I love my new nephew already! He and connor are going to be spoiled rotten by me!

Heidi said...

Congratulations! I love that everyone is having babies! That means lots of cute pictures being posted online and emailed all the time. Seriously, I can't get enough cute baby pics, so feel free to send them my way whenever you want.

Anyway, congrats! Here's to a healthy rest of the pregnancy and a healthy baby O. :)