Monday, October 02, 2006

Proposal

After picking up my mom and Carol at the airport and thoroughly enjoying their entertaining stories - and watching them start laughing at memories of the weekend they just shared with the other Lindsay women - I've decided I want to hear about it from the ALL the women who lived it. So come on Lindsay women who were in Chicago! Tell us your tales! Or is it more along the lines of 'what happened in Chicago stays in Chicago'? And Katy, make sure us cousins get your side of the story. I'm excited to hear about it from a cousin's point of view. =)

1 comment:

Kate said...

OK... so weird title. Sorry - I started writing about something else then changed it and forgot the subject change. Who-hoo! As I would tell my students, "Take your pencils (you should all have pencils!) and cross out "Proposal" and write in "I WANT INFO"! My kids often edit my handouts. =)