Wednesday, August 02, 2006

3 Years and Counting!

It was wonderful to see everyone and get to relax amongst such GREAT family! Just so you all (ya'll - I have lived in TX for 3 years) know, I started at my new teaching position at Coppell Middle School East in Coppell ISD (about 30 min. SW of Frisco) today and am so relieved to feel the excitement of the new year! I can't wait to meet everyone and get this choir program going! Of course, I'm teaching MIDDLE SCHOOLERS now, so keeping me in your prayers would be appreciated. :) And I'm still living in Frisco, so more prayers for my life (and my parents, as they're housing me - haha) would, again, be appreciated.

I hope everyone's doing well and Katy - you are brilliant for this blog idea.

Love to all!
Kate Lowe

1 comment:

Jess Lindsay said...

You and your creamy white skin are gonna knock em dead, Kate! I love you!