Monday, August 21, 2006

Our Gang

Andrew is back in school (a sophomore), driving his Ford truck (with me at his side) back and forth. One month and he'll be driving on his own. Sigh. Can't believe we've come that far!
Mary has been here for a visit! She's already shopped me to death (just kidding) and has headed to Tony & Julie's house for this week. Beth and I'll be going there to visit her. I LOVE my sisters, love having sisters, love being a sister. Thanks, Mom and Dad! Kathy, we've really missed having you here, but hope school is going well for you.
Alicia is experiencing the icky part of pregnancy ...exhaustion and upset stomach. Ready for that part to be over with. Hopefully that'll happen soon.
I got to do my first babysitting with Connor on Saturday. He was wonderful, loads of fun. We spent time in the pool, a short stroller ride, battled with the bottle, etc. Gosh, he's grown so much. Already 21 pounds, but I really meant his mental growth. He's still a baby, but on his way to being a little boy. And watching Erin be a mom is about as great as watching our grandson. She's SO patient, SO sweet, SO loving and SO tired. Handles it all beautifully.
Katy, let us know all about your triathalon! I've heard the basics, but want the details. Looking forward to seeing you (and hopefully your "Bathroom Talk" show) soon.
Patrick's business is booming and he's working long and hard. Lots to do before his little one comes. We're so very proud of him and all he's accomplishing and realize more than he and Alicia what a bright future he has!
Chris is loving being a Dad, and he's a good one. Obviously loves his family, and we love him! Lots of business plans going on with him. We'll let you know what happens with praexis.com and komikazee.com. He's got quite a good business mind and it's been working overtime to grow his businesses.
Bill and I are loving life and keeping healthy. Let us know about you and yours!
Blog on,
Carol

No comments: